Friday, March 17, 2006

Another work week wrapped up.

Just finished another work week, and I get my 4 day week-end this week. That's good because I feel really in need of a rest. Work has been kind of slow this week, which is kind of frustrating, because you have to sign off for 500 min worth of work every day. This is a creative challenge when you are only given 3 hours worth of work, and so is everyone else. There's only so much cleaning and stocking you can do to your van. I guess everybody's in the same boat, though, and our manager realizes I'm not so incompetent that it really takes me 4 hours to do a highspeed install. I hope business picks up when I'm back next week, because I always feel uncomfortable having to charge more time to a ticket than it actually took me, even though it is common practice when there is no work to do. I guess as long as I make it clear in my comments that I tried to get more work from dispatch, but they didn't have any, I shouldn't feel guilty. Just wait a couple months and I'll probably be complaining there's too much to do!

I was looking at some adorable pictures and video clips of my nieces and nephew today. They really are cute kids, I'm not just biased. They brought a smile to my tired face. Have a look if you want to...
http://www.dropshots.com/new.php?userid=86219
http://www.dropshots.com/new.php?userid=73821

No comments: